What is the DSCTA?
It’s the Dallas Startup Community Transportation Association. It’s a loosely defined group of community resources whose members are treat the same way DART sees large employers – for the purpose of group discounts on annual local passes.
This pass will pay for itself quickly. Compared to the cost of operating a car, the price is a steal.
The Dallas startup culture is built around efficiency. Work during your commute on DART rail.
Riding DART means you can get from one side of downtown Dallas to the other in minutes. Any time.
Thanks to a partnership with Dallas Area Rapid Transportation, the official transportation provider of the Dallas Startup Community, the DSCTA was created to give its members a cost effective, convenient, and car-free transportation option.
DSCTA offers a prorated discount (25%) on the annual DART Local pass. That pass is regularly $800, but through the DSCTA and its members, the pass is just $600. The price is further reduced as the year progresses: February is $550, March is $500, and so on.
Benefits of an annual DART Local pass:
- Emergency Ride Home (As an annual pass member, you are permitted one free ride from WORK to an emergency per month)
- Up to 10% personal car insurance savings (When you use public transportation to or from work at least 4 times per week, you are eligible for a discount- be sure to mention this to your insurance company)
- Relieve stress from traffic! WIFI IS COMING SOON!
How do I participate?
- Download the DSCTA application.
- Complete the application, and have it signed by your DSCTA member/owner/manager. The mobile number you use on the DSCTA application is the number that will be activated with the GoPass app.
- Email the application and a selfie to email@example.com. The selfie must be a headshot in .jpg format. Once your photo is received, you will be contacted to process your payment.
- After submitting your application and payment, download the GoPass app to your iPhone or Android smartphone and register your number. Once your payment is processed and your application has been validated, your DART pass will appear in the My Tickets tab. The pass will automatically activate on its start date and remain available for the remainder of the year!
Your pass includes unlimited DART Local riding with unlimited travel to DFW Airport and Love Field, all 90 miles of light rail, and 3 minute bus rides from one end of downtown Dallas to the other! It does not include regional travel (DCTA, The T or TRE past CentrePort/DFW station).
- *Please allow up to 5 business days for processing.
- *Please ensure that your email address is correct. Your activation code will be sent to this address.
- *Please ensure that your mobile phone number is correct. This number will be used for your discounted pass.
DSCTA is powered by these amazing sponsors: