Supercharge your startup.
Vision is mandatory. Tattoos are optional.
SoftLayer an IBM Company was born in Dallas, Texas. Founded by Lance Crosby and a group of rebels from what would become its first acquisition, it’s built a global cloud infrastructure platform at Internet scale with 19 data centers in the United States, Asia, and Europe and a global footprint of network points of presence. SoftLayer provides Infrastructure-as-a-Service to leading-edge customers ranging from Web startups to global enterprises.
The platform is made for startups just like yours. Add mentoring and access to a global network of incredibly talented engineers and thought leaders and you get the SoftLayer Catalyst Program:
- Free Infrastructure: Members get a $1000 credit each month, good for any SoftLayer server or service.
- Mentoring: Pick the brains of the industry veterans and über-genisues who innovate the SoftLayer platform.
- Incubator Integration: When your startup joins one of our partner incubators or accelerators , you qualify for Catalyst.
If your company is one of the following, it’s eligible!
- Startup or early-stage technology company with an Internet-dependent product or service
- Member of incubator or accelerator program we partner with Referral from a SoftLayer investor or advisor
Is this you? Are you ready to level up?
*Previous or existing customers are not eligible for the Catalyst program