TechWildcatters is a mentorship-driven microseed fund and startup accelerator. The 12-week accelerator “bootcamp” runs every spring and fall starting April 2010 in Dallas.
Only 8-10 companies will be invited to Dallas for each class. The companies get up to $25,000 in seed funding, intensive top-notch mentorship, and the opportunity to pitch to angel investors, venture capitalists and corporate development teams at the end of program “Pitch Day”.
What they look for
- Applications: Web/Enterprise 2.0, BI/data/analytics, gaming/simulation, etc.
- Technology: Web, SaaS, open source, data integration, middleware, etc.
- Customers: SMB through Fortune 500
- Location: come from anywhere, willing to locate to Dallas for the program
- Founders: well-rounded founder teams >1 person, demonstrated understanding of entrepreneurship, relevant technical and business knowledge
- Capital: needing seed capital to support living expenses while bootstrapping, can make efficient use of limited capital, would generally be planning on self/angel/customer financing as a next step coming out of the program
For mor information and to apply for the program, visit TechWildcatters.com