Health Wildcatters is a mentorship-driven healthcare seed-fund accelerator located in Dallas, TX.
Health Wildcatters’ focus is early stage healthcare startups that come from a variety of niches. Many healthcare IT, SaaS, digital health and mobile health companies are a fit, but we also encourage medical device, diagnostic and even pharma companies to apply. The main factor is whether Health Wildcatters can add significant value to the startup in the timeframe of 3 months.
Health Wildcatters provides an initial $30K seed investment and mentorship for 12 startups in the early stages of development. The intense 12-week program is supported by almost 100 mentors and consists of more than 70 lectures and events. Each of the 12 startups presents at a final pitch-day event at the end of the program in front of several hundred investors. As a testament to Health Wildcatters’ success, the programs initial class has raised in excess of $3 million within 4 months of graduating from the program.
What We Look For
- Technology: Digital Health, mHealth, HealthIT, Medical Devices, Pharma, Diagnostics…
- Customers: Hospitals, patients, doctors, anyone who could conceivably be a healthcare consumer
- Location: come from anywhere, willing to locate to Dallas for the program
- Founders: well-rounded founder teams >1 person, demonstrated understanding of entrepreneurship, relevant technical and business knowledge
- Capital: needing seed capital to support living expenses while bootstrapping, can make efficient use of limited capital, would generally be planning on self/angel/customer financing as a next step coming out of the program
For more information about Health Wildcatters, visit healthwildcatters.com