At Kickbox, we build APIs and platforms that ensure email deliverability. Since our founding in 2014, Kickbox's Email Deliverability APIs have been integrated into many of the internet's largest brands. Our goal is ambitious but important: to ensure customers with opt-in contacts get their message to the inbox, and to prevent all the rest from hitting Send. We're a small team, growing quickly, and focused on building a world-class company.
About the role:
Kickbox is looking for an experienced, energetic, and passionate individual to oversee our growing development and infrastructure operations. Your goal is to keep the dev team productive while ensuring our infrastructure scales to meet growing demand.
If this describes you:
- An experienced developer with a genuine love of coding. Your passion extends beyond your day job: Maybe you mentor other developers, or you contribute to open source projects.
- A leader - not because you've read a book on development methodologies - but because your experience, passion, and work ethic inspires others to follow the examples you set forth.
Then this is what you'll do:
- Establish and lead development team towards completion of milestones
- Ensure coding and security best practices
- Lead code reviews and deployments
- Ensure proper test coverage
- Identify performance optimizations
- Oversee and scale infrastructure (AWS and Data Center)
- Identify and recruit new developers as the team expands
- Roll up your sleeves and code alongside the team!
- Casual dress code
- Fully stocked snack bunker
- Flexible work hours
- Oh, and employee stock options, paid medical, mandatory vacations, etc :)
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. One last thing to ensure you pay attention to details: In your response include a link to your favorite gif.
The Kickbox Team