MyTelemedicine is seeking a full time mid-level software engineer with mobile experience to help design and develop the future of telemedicine technology.
Your responsibilities would include planning, designing and developing features for our telehealth platform, including mobile apps. Collaboration is a must. Writing, maintaining and improving complex code, unit tests, functional tests and technical documentation.
- 2+ years of experience of native or hybrid mobile development
- 1+ years of experience working with JAVA or any modern JVM language
- Proficiency with modern web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Proficiency with SQL language and relational databases
- Comfortable with RESTful API and JSON
Nice to Haves
- API integration experience
- Agile methodologies experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Python experience
- C++ experience
- Must be able to work onsite in McKinney, TX - no remote employees
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a scrum team
- Self-disciplined with effective time management abilities
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with shifting priorities