YourCause is seeking an experienced Business Analyst that will support our Product team by engaging with internal and external stakeholders to identify requirements for new features and improvements to our enterprise software platform, as well as future products we intend to build. The ideal candidate possesses 3+ years of directly relevant experience as a business analyst in a software technology company. Position is based in our headquarters in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- As a member of the Product team, work closely with internal and external stakeholders to determine market, customer, and end user needs and requirements for new features and improvements to our platform.
- Deeply understand existing platform features and functionality in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Craft concise business and product requirements including detailed user stories.
- Clearly communicate requirements across multiple teams.
- Conduct user interviews and market research as needed.
- Work with our UX team to co-produce high-fidelity mockups of new features and functionality based on validated requirements.
- Experience as a business analyst or product manager, preferably in a Software as a Service company
- Excellent all-around communication skills, including customer-facing abilities
- Confidence in presenting ideas and engaging in constructive debate to produce the best decisions for our business
- Highly analytical and organized thinker and communicator
To Apply: Visit www.yourcause.com
YourCause, LLC (“YourCause”) is a Software as a Service (“SaaS”) provider of the CSRconnect Employee Engagement Platform (“CSRconnect”) that provides a fully hosted and managed solution for community involvement programs. CSRconnect is a robust and highly configurable platform that caters to each client’s programs with giving, volunteering, and feature-rich engagement tools.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard.
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture.
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout.
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, outdoor park, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities.
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, ownership incentives, gym membership, vacation.
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.