Advanced Web Engineering, LLC.
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
Position: Part-time, paid
Timeframe: 3 months
Job Title: Technical Customer Success Manager.
Advanced Web Engineering, LLC.
Dallas, TX - Founded 2017
Advanced Web Engineering LLC is a new startup operating since November 2017.
It’s a great place to improve your Customer Relationship Management skills.
We specialize in Intranet & CRM, IT Security, and Web Solutions:
Advanced Web Engineering LLC can provide innovative Intranet and Customer Relationship Management platforms which help organizations communicate internally and with customers, share information, manage staff and projects, and close deals. We can also provide IT-Security for Business as an affordable, all-in-one security solution that keeps employees and endpoint devices safe with data, email, web and privacy protection. We offer everything businesses will ever need to establish themselves online; domain names, website hosting services, website building software, SSL certificates, etc.
We are looking for Sales Coordinator to help in the sales department.
Work 3 hours a day.
Salary range: $18 - $22 per hour. Plus commissions.
Salary based on experience.
Must speak English.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Work with customer to identify needs, create solutions and ensure a positive sales experience.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, social media, etc.
- Reach potential customers through cold calling.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales goals within schedule.
- Partner with team members and other departments to coordinate sales efforts.
- Analyze the market and sales trend, track sales and status reports. Maintain current product knowledge.
- Utilize various software systems to optimize efficiency and performance.
- translate customer requirements into deliverable code.
- Drive projects from design through implementation
- Translate user stories into functional features in production
- Write and/or develop reports for customer and company use
- Migrate legacy systems to more modern platforms
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or equivalent experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations
- Time management and organizational skills
- Experience with jQuery, PHP PDO, LESS/SASS, Apache, Ubuntu/CentOS, Excel, VBS/VBA MSSQL 2008, REST APIs, and object-oriented programming knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work both independently and in a small team
- Hands-on web development and/or programming experience
- A drive for continuous learning and a capability to gain competency with new technologies and languages quickly
- Passion for code
- Attention to detail and problem-solving orientation