Seeking JS developers with a strong background in Node.js
Desired skills and experience for all developers:
- Experience with Github / Agile development practices
- Experience or willingness to learn GIS / mapping technology
- Full understanding of CRUD, RESTful services
- Experience or willingness to learn spatial concepts such as GeoJSON, Turf.js, etc.
Back-end developer requirements:
- An extensive background with Node.js (bonus points if you know another language like Python, C#, Go, etc)
- API design and development with the Express.js framework
- Experience with various 3rd-party APIs
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB (bonus points if you know RDBMS as well)
- AWS Infrastructure including (but not limited to) DynamoDB, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, S3, ElasticSearch, CloudFront, Kinesis, Athena, QuickSight
- Basic front-end experience with HTML and CSS (bonus points if you know Firebase).
- Experience with scripting cron jobs for various needs such as in image manipulation, data transformation, moving/copying files, or database backups.
Additional nice-to-have experience:
- Front-end UI/UX skills
- AutoCAD and/or 3D modeling
- Native Mobile App development
- Experience working with architects, VDC teams, or on a construction site
Additional Project Atlas Benefits
All employees are encouraged and sponsored to attend conferences related to the construction industry and software industry.
We also provide the latest and greatest software and hardware for all new employees.
- Flexible work hours
- Option to occasionally work remote
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 4 week Sabbatical every 4 years
- Periodic team building events
- Casual dress code