SMB Account Executive (SaaS)
Our SMB division is a rapidly growing division within the sales organization and we are looking for hungry, driven and coachable talent to join the Account Executive teams. Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market and customers which allows them to make quicker and better data-driven decisions.
This is an office-based inside sales role selling to SMB businesses across the country. We provide tools to help you prospect as you also close company-provided leads. If you are the type of sales professional who thrives on cutting-edge technology, building relationships within all aspects of a Small-to-Midsize business, and if only hitting 100% to quota disappoints you.
- Full-Cycle Sales Role; prospecting, conducting online demos, and closing deals over the phone
- Make 50-70 calls per day to leads
- Perform 2-3 product demos per day
- Close 10-15 deals per month
- Use Salesforce to track all activities
- Articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with real-time data
- Work well with others; strategize and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities
- Use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter.
- Go getter, competitive, and driven.
- You don’t hit quota because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past quota because it’s who you are.
- Money, opportunity for growth, and promotion motivate you.
- 2+ years of quota carrying sales as an individual contributor; preferably in a fast-paced environment selling to companies with less than $20 million in revenue
- 1+ year experience discussing concepts like PPC, SEO, SEM and other marketing technologies with prospective clients
- Ability to demonstrate previous success: awards, stack-rankings, accomplishments, "brag bag"
- 1+ year experience conducting online demonstrations
- 1+ year experience using Google to research leads and prospects to build pipeline