Sales Development Representative (SMB)
As a Sales Development Representative “SDR”, you are responsible for contacting leaders and executives in organizations of all sizes across many different verticals. Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market and customers which allows them to make quicker and better data-driven decisions.
- You identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization across many different departments.
- You understand the impact our products have on our customers.
- You have experience working within LinkedIn, and some experience with Salesforce
- You articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with real-time data.
- You work well with others, like to strategize, and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities.
- You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter.
- You’re a go getter, competitive, and driven. You’re goal-oriented and see the bigger picture. You don’t settle for mediocrity.
- You don’t hit quota because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past quota because it’s who you are.
- Money, opportunity for growth, and promotion motivate you.
- You want to be in sales because you want to drive your own destiny.
- You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- You make 50+ cold calls and send 50+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 15+ new contacts into your call cadence.
- You work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- You attend 1:1’s, team meetings, trainings, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
- Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects
- Discover, navigate and document an organization's marketing research landscape and transfer to Account Executive team in a consistent, uniform fashion.
- Maintain all activity information in Salesforce.com