Since 2011, rewardStyle has fueled the arrival of a new influence on the retail industry: professional content creators. By providing the innovative technologies, strategic consultancy and partnerships necessary to empower a global army of 13,000 premium content creators, rewardStyle is making a tangible impact on global e-commerce sales. In 2017, rewardStyle Influencers are expected to drive approximately $1 billion in retail sales.
LIKEtoKNOW.it, rewardStyle's consumer-facing, ready-to-shop content platform which makes beautiful and original influencer content actionable for millions of consumers worldwide, was launched in 2014. In March 2017, the game-changing LIKEtoKNOW.it app was launched, featuring a proprietary technology that allows consumers to instantly shop their screenshots of influencer-created imagery anywhere they discover it across social media and the mobile web.
Honored as one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company, rewardStyle has redirected the style publishing industry and contributed to the professionalization and financial independence of thousands of influencers worldwide, enabling them to earn meaningful revenue on their digital content, ultimately empowering them to create and grow small businesses into international brands.
Today, more than 250 team members work from rewardStyle offices in Dallas, London, New York, San Francisco, Shanghai and São Paulo.
Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Dallas, Texas
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
At rewardStyle, we have created a world class Marketing team that has gained momentum with the success of our brand and the products we have produced. Now we are searching for a Marketing Executive who will build on the synergistic partnership of the marketing team across offline and online marketing mix within the performance marketing ecosystem. This leader will further develop the marketing organization with a strategic and analytical approach. This position will work closely with the President, Product, and technology teams as well as other key stakeholders, oversee marketing activities and consciously implement policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Oversee all global marketing activities including but not limited to: advertising, communications, events, content marketing, market research and public relations
- Leadership/mentorship of a world-class team of marketers and brand evangelists
- Establish breakthrough marketing strategies to attain sales and profitability goals
- Collaborate with Product Management, Go-to-Market team, and Engineering teams to champion product and technology-led opportunities
- Prioritize features that will drive maximum growth based on market analysis
- Analyze the market, industry, customers, and competitors to position our platform in a favorable way
- Drive the strategy and messaging framework for marketing materials and website
- Develop thought-leadership content, email campaigns, blogs and articles
- Campaign Strategy: Develop a deep understanding of the existing customer and devise strategies for how to expand the customer base
- Social Content Marketing: Work closely with the marketing team to use content and social platforms to push beyond traditional direct response strategies and create a many-to-many network of customer acquisition events.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and initiatives, making changes as needed
- Ownership of agency relationships
- Assist executives in defining organizational goals and strategic plans
- Remain relevant and forward thinking on industry-related trends and marketing strategies
- Create, edit and produce marketing materials as needed
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- A passion for Data is part of your DNA. You know how to get it, analyze it and make decisions on it.
- Successfully built and run a marketing team in the past. You have strong leadership and mentorship skills as well as a strong and collaborative leadership style, excited to roll up your sleeves and dive deep to drive results.
- A strong grasp of consumer insights and needs and the ability to relate to, influence, and compel our audience. A track record of creating, planning and executing customer campaigns to drive transformative results.
- A visionary approach and an inspirational leader with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and exceptional people skills
- You should be forward-looking and strategic, with a comprehensive knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem.
- Curious, driven and visionary; you’re inspired to test and try new things
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Technical / Educational Requirements:
- 12+ years marketing experience; 6 years of management experience
- 10+ years B2B and B2C branding marketing experience, ideally in performance marketing, affiliate marketing, the internet industry, mobile application marketing, but not required
- Deep channel expertise across the entire marketing mix including offline and online channels.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Strong demonstrable experience for building successful marketing positioning, strategy and storytelling
- Reputation and track record as an innovative, creative, effective and resourceful marketer that has driven exponential growth to building brands and businesses globally
- Bachelor’s degree Required in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.