We are looking for an excellent Junior Full-Stack Developer, with an inclination toward front-end development and proficient in React.js, HTML, CSS, and Node.js.
You will work directly with the Design Team and alongside other Front End and Full Stack engineers to ensure the highest-quality user experience. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following best-practice React+Redux workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Develop new user-facing features for native and browser clients using React.js, React Native, HTML, and CSS
- Build reusable components and front end libraries for use across native and browser clients
- Translate high-fidelity designs and defined states from Sketch/InVision Inspect into code components (we use Storybook)
- Optimize performance across native and browser clients
- Learn and/or utilize typed languages and functional style programming (Haskell, Scala, OCaml)
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years industry experience as a Front End / Full Stack Developer
- 1+ years industry experience in React/React Native
- Thorough understanding of React.js, React Native, and its core principles
- Working familiarity with Node.js
- Experience with React+Redux workflow
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with immutable data structures
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with standard front end development tools such as Yarn, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning with Git
- Working knowledge of integrations via an API gateway is expected
- Understanding of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens
- Experience integrating into a microservice API environment
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- C# experience is a plus