Flywheel is seeking an entry-to-mid-level App Developer who enjoys highly collaborative work environments using the latest web technologies. Working with our team means you'll be helping to build a modern SaaS platform using React, React Native, Node.js, GraphQL and any other useful technologies we (or you!) find along the way.
We are Flywheel, and we are an industry proven startup that specializes in building intelligence. Our software services help users optimize their energy, people, and maintenance to run a better building. There are many great benefits that working at Flywheel includes, such as: flexible work time, ability to work from home, free snacks and sodas, paid vacation, standing desks, Mac-friendly development, excellent health care plans, and 401(k)+ all within a highly autonomous, while still casual, office environment.
What you will do
- Building and maintaining web and mobile apps that focus on user experience
- Applying proper software development principles of scalable, performant, and self-documenting code
- Work in an Scrum development environment with bi-weekly goals
- Collaborate with a high performing team of developers to implement new features
What we like to see
- Experience and knowledge of development in a Node.js framework using GraphQL with a React.js or React Native front-end
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- A desire to learn and explore technologies and implement them throughout our stack
- Experience with AWS, Docker with Kubernetes, C# is awesome but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is nice but not required