Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
Position: Part-time, paid
Timeframe: 3 months
Job Title: Sales Coordinator.
Advanced Web Engineering, LLC.
Dallas, TX - Founded 2017
Advanced Web Engineering LLC is a new startup operating since November 2017.
It’s a great place to improve your Customer Relationship Management skills.
We specialize in Intranet & CRM, IT Security, and Web Solutions:
Advanced Web Engineering LLC can provide innovative Intranet and Customer Relationship Management platforms which help organizations communicate internally and with customers, share information, manage staff and projects, and close deals. We can also provide IT-Security for Business as an affordable, all-in-one security solution that keeps employees and endpoint devices safe with data, email, web and privacy protection. We offer everything businesses will ever need to establish themselves online; domain names, website hosting services, website building software, SSL certificates, etc.
We are looking for Sales Coordinator to help in the sales department.
Work 3 hours a day.
Salary range: $10 - $14 per hour.
Must speak English.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Work with customer to identify needs, create solutions and ensure a positive sales experience.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, social media, etc.
- Reach potential customers through cold calling.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales goals within schedule.
- Partner with team members and other departments to coordinate sales efforts.
- Analyze the market and sales trend, track sales and status reports. Maintain current product knowledge.
- Utilize various software systems to optimize efficiency and performance.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or equivalent experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations
- Time management and organizational skills