We are looking for an excellent Front-end developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. An understanding of a micro-service environment is expected.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing parts for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years industry experience as a Front-end Developer or equivalent
- 2+ years industry experience in React.JS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with current front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- NodeJS and C# knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.