BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam-based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
We’re looking for a sharp, energetic and motivated Events Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in North America. This is a perfect position for someone who is passionate about playing a key role in working with diverse teams such as sales, product marketing, customer success and others to lead a portfolio of events that accelerate the sales cycles, influencing sales stages one and above, and drive conversions. You’ll be working closely with the sales development teams as well as the Demand Generation Manager to further BloomReach’s Marketing and Communications strategy in the region, particularly driving one-to-one customer engagement.
- Assist Demand Generation Manager in identifying, planning and executing company events, trade shows and web events for the US region;
- Clearly understand and define goals and objectives for all events. Help build event yearly schedule and budget;
- Organize and lead regular planning meetings with internal teams such as partner marketing, digital marketing, marketing operations and sales
- Research, evaluate and book event venues, exhibit space and hotel rooms and manage logistic requirements and deadlines for electric, shipping, etc.
- Create event overview presentation, staff schedule, show guide and coordinate booth and staff training;
- Procure, coordinate and manage third-party vendors such as decorator, A/V, catering, freight shipping, labor/show unions and show management;
- Create integrated programs for events (pre-event marketing, at show programs and follow-up plans, including post-event evaluations) with SDR managers;
- Evaluate the event outcomes and measuring the efficiency of events, including event ROI and marketing qualified lead targets.
The ideal candidate
Our Events Marketing Manager should be flexible to work even at irregular hours. You are enthusiastic, positive and bring momentum and energy to all events from inception to completion. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a requirement. Excellent planning, time management, organizational and presentation skills are a must. While being an agile team player, you should also work independently, showing ownership and strong work ethic.
- Has 3+ years of relevant work experience
- At least a bachelor's degree;
- Analytical with an attention to detail;
- A fast learner and tech savvy;
- Willing to own responsibilities and execute
- Creative and flexible;
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in Dallas with a young team of fiercely intelligent coworkers and international brands with an opportunity to travel often to our Mountain View HQ as well as around the US for events. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open mentality, our commitment to excellence and loyalty with which we value our team members.