Peach is growing like crazy and we need great people to join our sales team and get it done. We’re a food and tech company with a fantastic product that is changing how the world eats lunch. We're based in Seattle, but have hungry customers in Boston, San Diego, and now Dallas!
Our Dallas team is searching for a stellar addition to our sales team and help make lunch amazing. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding start-up where your impact can be felt every day.
In this role, you will handle inbound sales inquiries from customers eager to improve their lunch experience, as well as go to meetings with promising leads. You aren’t intimidated by cold calls and enjoy the thrill of selling something transformational.
This position includes serious development potential. We promote our sales team from within, and our account executives don’t have any cap on their upside.
- You bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- You are a motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for sales
- You have 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- You have a strong record of success in whatever you have done
- You are flexible, resourceful, and highly organized
- You're a roll-up-your-sleeves, jump-in and get-it-done type of person
- You like to win and you play both tough and fair to get there
- You have a valid Drivers License
About the position:
- Hustle and use various online tools to source and qualify prospects (companies and employees) for Peach to serve
- Confidently and clearly communicate our service’s benefits to key stakeholders at these target companies
- Work closely with the Sales Development Team at Peach HQ to close sales
- Develop new clients while maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients, following up with key decision makers
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry: identify opportunities, issues, and trends to help our business stay on the leading edge
- Work well within a fast paced dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency
Think you can be a top-performer and a key member of our fast-growing company? We want to hear from you!
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.