30 Mar Rock Digital Marketing Conference 2015
15650 Addison Road
Addison, TX 75001
The Early Registration for the Rocks Digital Marketing Conference (formerly DFW Rocks Social Media) ends Tuesday, March 31st at 11:59 pm.
This annual conference co-organized by Lissa Duty and Bernadette Coleman is the must attend event of the year.
They have a public flash sale available for the next two days and you can register for $220 vs $395. (A savings of $175 off the Early Registration Fee.)
Conference Dates: June 29 and June 30 (Social Media Day)
Location: Addison Conference Center, Addison TX
As a sponsor, each year we look forward to sharing the news with our members.
What to Expect at Rocks Digital 2015
- 3 Keynote Addresses, one of those being Loren Baker, founder of Search Engine Journal
- 20 Information Packed Break-Out Sessions
- 6 Large Group Presentations
- Premiere “Rock Talks High-Energy High-Impact Digital Strategy” with 5 experts
- Back by popular demand “Rocks Digital Marketing Q & A Expert Panel”
Amazing Networking Opportunities
- Onsite Picnic-style Lunch to meet new people and encourage conversation
- Vendor Exhibitor Expo and Networking Break
- Day 1 Onsite After-event Speaker-Author Book Signing
- Day 2 Offsite After-hours Mashable’s Social Media Day Tweetup
You can email Lissa Duty directly at Lissa@RocksDigital.com if you have any questions.