15650 Addison Road
Addison, TX 75001
The Early Registration for the Rocks Digital Marketing Conference (formerly DFW Rocks Social Media) ends Tuesday, March 31st at 11:59 pm.
This annual conference co-organized by Lissa Duty and Bernadette Coleman is the must attend event of the year.
They have a public flash sale available for the next two days and you can register for $220 vs $395. (A savings of $175 off the Early Registration Fee.)
Conference Dates: June 29 and June 30 (Social Media Day)
Location: Addison Conference Center, Addison TX
As a sponsor, each year we look forward to sharing the news with our members.
What to Expect at Rocks Digital 2015
- 3 Keynote Addresses, one of those being Loren Baker, founder of Search Engine Journal
- 20 Information Packed Break-Out Sessions
- 6 Large Group Presentations
- Premiere “Rock Talks High-Energy High-Impact Digital Strategy” with 5 experts
- Back by popular demand “Rocks Digital Marketing Q & A Expert Panel”
Amazing Networking Opportunities
- Onsite Picnic-style Lunch to meet new people and encourage conversation
- Vendor Exhibitor Expo and Networking Break
- Day 1 Onsite After-event Speaker-Author Book Signing
- Day 2 Offsite After-hours Mashable’s Social Media Day Tweetup
You can email Lissa Duty directly at Lissa@RocksDigital.com if you have any questions.