28 Jul EY Opens Dallas-Based Cybersecurity Centers to Help Clients Stay Ahead of Emerging Threats
$10 million facility to house 300 cybersecurity professionals to drive innovation, education and operations
EY announced today that it will soon open an advanced, multi-million-dollar cybersecurity innovation and operations center in Dallas, Texas. The center will be part of EY wavespace™, a global network of growth and innovation centers that bring together multi-disciplinary teams, unique capabilities and intellectual property in collaborative working environments, focusing on disruptive growth, optimization strategies and technologies.
The $10 million, 14,000 square foot facility in downtown Dallas is the latest addition to EY’s global footprint of cybersecurity centers. As well as serving as a home for EY’s team of cybersecurity managed services analysts, the new center will also host EY’s Cyber Academy and help facilitate collaboration between clients, EY specialists and EY technology alliances, allowing organizations to showcase and test innovations and approaches within real-world environments.
“With the launch of this center, we are not only increasing our overall investment in cyber managed services but also creating a vibrant center for collaboration and knowledge sharing,” said Bob Sydow, Principal at EY & EY Americas Cybersecurity leader.
“Our new cyber center will allow us to walk clients through the entire lifecycle of the EY cybersecurity experience, including the design, creation and implementation of innovative solutions,” said Chad Holmes, Principal at EY & EY Americas Chief Technology, Innovation and Strategy Officer for the EY cybersecurity practice. “It will also be a testing ground for new approaches and technology, and a hub for learning, where we can both train our next generation of cyber professionals and help client teams achieve key certifications. Finally, the center will provide our cyber managed services team with a high-tech facility where they can monitor client environments, armed with the latest and most advanced tools.”
The EY cybersecurity center will include:
- A 24/7 operations center for our team of cyber managed services professionals to manage client environments
- A cyber innovation center, where clients can discover new technologies, methodologies and cyber strategies, including solutions from across EY technology & alliance network, which includes IBM, LogRhythm, Microsoft, Carbon Black, Contrast Security, Fidelis and Swimlane
- The EY Cyber Academy, which provides training and technology certification for both EY professionals and clients
- An executive briefing center, where we can host chief information security officers and other executive leaders to discuss and brainstorm new initiatives, strategies and challenges
- A Cyber Range with staged technology, where clients can trial solutions, replicate real-world conditions and assess the impact of implementing counter controls within their environments
“We are continuing to expand our cyber-as-a-service offerings to address the increase in demand for managed services,” said Ben Trowbridge, Executive Director & Cyber-as-a-Service Leader. “More of our clients are facing talent challenges, and are looking for us to offer end-to-end management of services such as Threat Detection and Response, Threat Exposure Management, Data Protection, Application Security and Identity as a service.”
For more information about EY’s wavespace™ network click here