02 May Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep29: Recapitalization, Founder’s Syndrome & The Unruly Board Member
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. Through the years, our firm has represented hundreds of startups and small businesses around the world, and we’re excited to pass along our experience. In this podcast, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley series and discuss how it applies to your startup and the real venture world as a whole.
In this episode, Kevin and Aaron review Season 4, Episode 29: Success Failure and discuss when you can change company ownership, the importance of product v. growth, board composition, and more.
See definitions and examples of venture terms used in this episode of the show and/or podcast:
- Silicon Valley Review Season 3, Episode 1: Are you the right CEO?
- The 50-50 Equity Split(up)
- Mo’ Founders, Mo’ Problems: Another Vote for Well-Drafted Partnership Agreements
- Avoid Partnership Perils – Spell It Out Up Front
- The Dreaded Deadlock: Voting on Company Decisions
- Silicon Valley Review Season 2, Episode 2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
- Can I Fire an Employee for That?
- The Company Agreement Explained: What are Classes of Members?
- Polishing Your Diamond Idea: When to Enter the Market
- Why Your Primary Worry Should Be Execution, Not Confidentiality
You’ll want to bookmark Venture Glossary for quick reference while navigating the venture world. We love talking about startups, so follow us on Twitter. And feel free to email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!