Health Wildcatters are hosting a grand opening party to celebrate their move! They’re taking over the entire 20th floor of Pacific Place, a building in the Main Street District in downtown Dallas 1910 Pacific Avenue Suite 20000, Dallas, TX 75201. The party will take place on Thursday, the 15th of September. At the event, you will be provided with food, drinks, and fun while viewing their brand new location. There’s no fee or invitation to RSVP to, so just come and connect with others in the healthcare industry!
The Health Wildcatters is a place where healthcare entrepreneurs and healthcare startups can sign up for mentorship and industry solutions. There, they will be able to start a 12-week program that accelerates the progress of healthcare startups that are in the early stages of development. They provide mentorship, advisors, office space, and resources to accelerate their progress.
The type of startups that the Health Wildcatters are looking for based on their website are:
- Technology: Digital Health, mHealth, HealthIT, Medical Devices, Pharma, Diagnostics
- Customers: Hospitals, patients, doctors, anyone who could conceivably be a healthcare consumer
- Location: come from anywhere, willing to locate to Dallas for the program
- Founders: well-rounded founder teams of at least 2 people, demonstrated understanding of entrepreneurship, relevant technical and business knowledge
- Capital: needing seed capital to support living expenses while bootstrapping, can make efficient use of limited capital, would generally be planning on self/angel/customer financing as a next step coming out of the program.