NTEC and Mish Mash Machine host Game Jam this weekend
NTEC and game development studio Mish Mash Machine are hosting a free and open-to-the-public game jam this Saturday and Sunday to kick off Mish Mash Labs @ NTEC (MML@NTEC)—a game development co-op that combines the collaboration, camaraderie, and creativity of a game jam with the time, processes, and supporting services it takes to produce a commercially viable release.
Program participants will spend weekends working to design and develop professional-quality video games with project management, quality assurance, distribution, marketing, and publishing support provided by the MML team—an approach designed to allow developers to focus entirely on building great games.
MML@NTEC participants get:
- project management, quality assurance, distribution, marketing, and publishing supportfrom the MML team
- access to the latest development kits from top software and hardware firms
- art design, level editing and project management workshops
- access to guest speakers
- opportunities to showcase their work and secure seed funding
- a generous profit sharing plan if you opt to publish with Mish Mash Machine
Attendees at this weekend’s game jam will get to:
- meet the MML team
- learn more about the program
- check out NTEC’s state-of-the-art facility, which will be the co-op’s base of operations
- participate in MML@NTEC for two weeks for free
For more information and to register, please visit: http://www.ntec-inc.