Finally, the story is “officially” out and about in the news so we can spread the word here…
Welcome to the West End y’all!!
(LDFW offices out of The Grove, also in the West End)
The DEC will move into new digs at 311 N. Market Street early next month, according to Hanah Cho of the Dallas Morning News. With over 10,000 square feet of space and room to grow, it should be a great location for the organization and the startups it’s supporting.
The announcement comes on the heels of Tech/Health Wildcatters announcing their move to 211 N. Ervay Street downtown.
One thing is for sure, the entire downtown area is about to be POPPIN with so much tech and startup activity. It’s going to be AWESOME! In reality, Downtown is actually pretty small. It’s barely over half a mile between the DEC and TW/HW’s new locations.
I can’t wait to start bumping in to y’all!
Here are some tips for you guys on the West End:
- Take the DART! Just do it.. go all in and buy the monthly pass… it’s easier (and better) than you think!
- Urban Blend is an amazing coffee shop right at West End Station.
- Be sure to stop by The Grove and say hi
- Capriottis makes a mean meatball sandwich
- Watch out for the birds while you’re walking under the trees at night 😛
Read the DMN article here.