Video is an underutilized marketing medium and especially so for startups. Often times, the cost can be difficult to justify when you’re a cash strapped startup.
Luckily for you, loyal LAUNCH DFW reader, we’ve partnered up with Hatchett Media to bring you this amazing offer. Hatchett Media will help you tell your story through a 1.5-2 minute long video for just $650. This is $100 off the normal Talk About It price (aren’t you glad you read LDFW?) and over an 80% discount off what a video like this would typically cost!
There are only 8 slots available for the February 25th filming session, so you’ll want to reserve your ticket ASAP on Eventbrite. Additional details and examples of Hatchett Media’s work can be found below!
What you need to do:
- Visit the Talk About It page on Eventbrite
- Select your ticket and quantity (remember, there are only 8 available!)
- Enter promo code LAUNCHDFW to save the additional $100!
- Lock it in, then follow up with Hatchett Media to schedule your time-slot on February 25th.
Here are some details of the basic details:
“Talk About It” is a monthly event where Hatchett Media hosts a day at the studio where, for up to an hour, you can get in front of a camera and share your pitch, your message, your heart behind your brand, whatever you want to share. With lightning quick turnaround, you will get emailed a link hosted on our Vimeo channel to your video which you can :
- Embed on your website
- Share across your social media platforms
- Utilize in targed email blasts
- Attract potential investorsWe realize that at most startups, and small businesses, capital is key. So we offer an introductory rate of $750, which gets you 1.5 to 2 minutes of video. Once the video is created you can use it at your discretion, and hopefully you will want to partner with us for future creative needs.
Additional information is available on Hatchett Media’s website.