January Dallas New Tech Presenting Companies
We are pleased to announce the next 6 companies to present at Dallas New Tech happening TOMORROW, January 7th.
Dallas New Tech is a monthly event showcasing some of the most interesting tech companies from around the Dallas – Fort Worth metroplex. Each company gets 5 minutes to demo their product and then 5 minutes of Q&A with the community.
Close to 70 people from very diverse backgrounds attended the last event in December and #BigDNT has been featured on WFAA Channel 8, Dallas Business Journal and Dallas Morning News. We hope you’ll join us on Tuesday, refreshments will be provided!
- Haul – Haul loves haulers and their videos. The Haul Company is a global provider of online advertising and e-commerce solutions driven by haulers. http://haulstudios.com @TheHaulCompany
- Secret Happy Hour – Secret Happy Hour is a free, simple-to-use app that connects restaurants and customers. http://www.secrethappyhour.com/ @SecretHappyHour
- PassbeeMedia – Passbeemedia helps you build, market & distribute mobile offers to your customers, as well as provide you the ability to analyze the outcome. http://passbeemedia.com @PassbeeMedia
- Newline Interactive – Newline Interactive and our interactive whiteboards and LCD multi-touch displays are THE choice for those in need of a simple solution to increase productivity. http://Newline-Interactive.com @NewlineIDEAMAX
- uChilla – uChilla is an easy way for college students to make money and save money. Specifically for students, uChilla eliminates fraudulent online classifieds and creates a safe environment for students to buy, sell, promote, and rent items. http://uchilla.com @uChillaInc
- CrowdFeed – Turn live music events into fully engaging social experiences. It’s the app you’ll have open at every concert. http://CrowdFeed.co @CrowdFeed
- When: Tuesday, January 7th, 6-9pm
- Where: Lofty Spaces, 816 Montgomery St Dallas, TX 75215 (MAP)
- Tickets: Register via Eventbrite
- 6pm: doors open
- 6pm – 7pm: Networking, food & drinks
- 7pm: Presentations begin promptly
- 8pm: End presentations
- 8-9pm: More networking and conversations with presenting teams
- 9m: Doors close promptly at 9pm
Thanks to our sponsors: Roberts Foster LLP, YoBellyand Squareball Studios