We are pleased to announce the next 6 companies to present at Dallas New Tech happening Tuesday December 3rd.
Dallas New Tech is a monthly event showcasing some of the most interesting tech companies from around the Dallas – Fort Worth metroplex. Each company gets 5 minutes to demo their product and then 5 minutes of Q&A with the community.
Close to 70 people from very diverse backgrounds attended the first event in November. We hope you’ll join us on Tuesday, refreshments will be provided! We’re also excited to welcome WFAA Channel 8 to the event as well.
- Connect5 – A better way for you to network, turning large networking events into smaller more manageable events and helping you build an even better professional network.
- Kinesio – Kinesio radically shifts physical therapy monitoring & measurements into the 21st century, dramatically impacting the lives of patients.
- CharadeDate – A mobile dating app with a video/game twist.
- Gestures – Developing innovative applications on top of their proprietary Universal Gesture Language and Organic Information Structure. This is how gesture-based applications should function.
- Yobelly – For all you foodies out there, customize your taste profile and get super intelligent restaurant recommendations.
- Spotagory – A location based mobile app that enables you to see and shares photos and videos based on how close they are to you.
- When: Tuesday, December 3rd, 6-9pm
- Where: Lofty Spaces, 816 Montgomery St Dallas, TX 75215 (MAP)
- Tickets: $10 via Eventbrite
- 6pm: doors open
- 6pm – 7pm: Networking, food & drinks
- 7pm: Presentations begin promptly
- 8pm: End presentations
- 8-9pm: More networking and conversations with presenting teams
- 9m: Doors close promptly at 9pm
Thanks to our sponsors:
OUR ASK: Launch DFW, and everything we do for the DFW startup community, is made possible by our sponsors. Consider sponsoring Launch DFW so we can do even more.