11 Jul Win a Chance for FREE Trip to GROW Conference 2013 in Vancouver – 3 Spots Open
Super awesome opportunity for 3 DFW startups – get on it!
GROW Conference 2013 in Vancouver is an event that hosts hundreds of startups from across the country, giving them the chance to network amongst other founders, attend industry parties, and learn from panels of experts. 25-30 investment firms will be attending this conference! Check them out at www.growconf.com.
Through this contest, Tech Wildcatters, The Dallas Entrepreneur Center and Startup Texas are sending 3 lucky startups from Dallas to Vancouver to attend the GROW Conference. The 3 best startups from the DFW area will receive roundtrip airfare to Vancouver provided by American Airlines and conference ticket to the event August 14-15.
**See qualifications and details below**
* Must be based in the DFW Metroplex
* Must be able to attend the entire conference (Aug 14-15)
* 1-2 members can participate
* Must apply and be ready to pitch at the ‘SMACKDOWN’ contest (pitch event)
* Able to pay for own accommodations (lodging, meals, daily expenses)
* Describe the Dallas tech community in 140 characters by tweeting to @GROWconf!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
* Up to two (2) Roundtrip airfare provided by American Airlines through Tech Wildcatters and Startup Texas will be provided for each company.
* One (1) Ticket to the conference will be provided for one member of each company (Lodging and daily costs are not accounted for.)
* A seat on the train for ‘GEEKS ON RAILS’ a networking transportation event happening on August 13th.
* The chance to participate in the ‘SMACKDOWN’ pitch contest
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: July 17th, at the dd:SOCIAL – The Digital DUMBO – Digital Dallas Launch Party dddallasdumbo.eventbrite.com/