Pi’ikea St., developers of the award-winning Interactive Alphabet app, recently released their second app, Memory Train, a memory game of concentration and focus for children. It’s a universal app that runs on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The app is currently featured in ‘New and Noteworthy’ in the Education area.
Founders Matt (a DFW native) and Ben were inspired to develop the app that focused on memory training through motion. “All our apps are non-violent, calming experiences that provide the positive reinforcement and encouragement a child needs to learn while exploring. That’s our philosophy in a nutshell”, say the duo.
Hop on the train with Spacey the elephant and help him focus his memory while on the way to the circus. Memorize the characteristics of objects passing by and recall them to earn stars, badges, and peanuts. Along the way, kids may find a few surprises!
Kids will be challenged to remember things like:
* “What color was the shape?”
* “Which one was green?”
* “What number just passed by?”
* “What 3 things just passed by?”
* Choose from 9 player avatars
* 4 player slots so brother,sister,mom and dad can play independently
* 10 different types of levels
* Adaptive Difficulty
* Earn stars, badges and peanut trophies
* This app is language neutral with no spoken language so that children from anywhere can play
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 35.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
To celebrate this release, Memory Train 1.0 is 50% off for a limited time for only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.