08 May Eventbrite Looking for Dallas Evangelist
Sequoia funded startup Eventbrite is looking for an evangelist in the Dallas area. If you like startups and like to party, this job may be for you!
Position: Event Evangelist – Dallas, TX
Eventbrite is the world’s largest, fastest growing social commerce company. We empower anyone to host successful live experiences of any type or size by providing an easy way to manage, promote and sell out the event. Eventbrite is privately held and backed by Sequoia Capital.
As the Dallas Event Evangelist, you’ll be planning and executing fun, creative tactics to grow the community of Eventbrite users. Working out of your home or anywhere with WiFi, you’ll lead Eventbrite’s success in the Dallas area.
What you will do:
· Throw the best events in town. Conceptualize, negotiate, plan, hype and pull together cool, fun and buzz-worthy events.
· Party like a rock star. Attend events and be the face of Eventbrite in the community. Be the life of the party. Take lots of pictures.
· Write. Create a weekly newsletter featuring the best there is to do in Dallas.
· Be a marketing maven. Explore new opportunities and reach out to the community to find new and exciting event-holders.
· Event planning. An unbridled passion for throwing kick-ass events.
· Excellent communication. Both written and verbal prowess.
· Unbounded energy and drive. First one to arrive, last man standing. Never take no for an answer.
· Extensive experience living or working in Dallas. You know all the best spots and secret handshakes.
· A few years of post-graduate professional experience.
Please send a resume and cover letter to us if you are interested!
Apply here: http://tinyurl.com/26mpyj5